Thursday, October 28, 2010

spawn








painful and swollen is my belly


filled with the spawn of the evil lord


my swollen breasts dripping acid tainted milk


sweat is streaming down my face







animal wimpers coming from my throat


heavy with desire to be rid of this malignancy


pain racking my entire body along with heavy panting


watching the waves of birth rolling on my body







small fingers with pointed claws ripping from the inside


eager to see the light of the world waiting for it


no - not the world but the darkness of the night


where the moon rules and fire burns







feral growls now erupt from a throat no longer my own


forgotten are innocent dreams


my eyes are now clouded over - red rimmed


obedient to one will; it is not my own

 



my moral fiber destroyed long ago


night is wrapping itself around me


from far away there is a howl


my mind is now lost







darkness swells and bursting forth


my festered womb no longer can abide


torrid hatred and pus spews forth


feeding the ground below with my spawn









© 2010 October 28/cb

No comments: