Saturday, July 9, 2011

i live



and it is not for you.
it is for me and for the things that i want. 
am i resigning from life?  

naw…

maybe from yours as you do not appreciate me.
you have so much shit you are carrying within you
it will take a miracle for you to see past the stink of it.

i pity you as much as i love you
our paths crossed becoming one then dividing
but still within sight of each other.

you have only to reach out
touch me as you once did
the difference is that i may not reach back…

so yes…i now live for one thing only
you taught me that
shut the world out and just become a machine…


© cb-june 2011

3 comments:

Jibey said...

I cannot imagine that you will ever be a machine... for your heart beats too strongly and your passion cannot be quenched...

Kali said...

hey u!
there have been times where i have felt that becoming a machine will protect me better. i have let too many come close to me only to have unkind actions take place.
anyway, you are correct.....my passion will continue on as i cannot contain it.

Anonymous said...

somehow i felt this post is little bit personal or...is it just me? anyway,welcome back to blogging =) i miss your blog~