Friday, September 9, 2011

Warned...


yea…told me once.
you told me twice.
but did i listen…nope.
i just kept coming back for more.

i thought that maybe with time you would see.
i mean really see!
you did…but only what you wanted to see. 
so i left you a note-hoping you would read it.

i found an empty space instead.
you became busier than usual
i found that i wasn’t as sad as i thought i would be
in fact, what i found was a feeling of peace.

strange that it took a bitch to make me look deeper
at the time it seemed important
you seemed important.
now-my path has opened onto another road

now-you are warned
once and only once
open your eyes
because now-it is my turn-it is my time


© Sept 09, 2011/cb

2 comments:

Bill the Butcher said...

If this means what I think it does, I'd like it if you'd message me or email. Keeping it to yourself wouldn't be a great idea.

Kali said...

hey bill....

this is just a writing on some leftovers.
addressing a very small part within my life and addressing it.

just some small time bitch and the impact on things in my life. i allowed it to get to me but it is done now.

all else is really good in my life. :)