Friday, May 28, 2010

Taste of Honey



Honey drips from my breast
Increasing in running streams
Sweet milk of wet dreams

Heavy with hopes
Your tongue playfully licks
Tasting your first sip

As your yearning increases
Suckling harder at my breast
Tasting lustful fulfillment

Gorging yourself upon my milk
As a babe in arms squeezing
Slightly biting to hear my moans

My full breast in your mouth
Drawing me in with your soft moans
Now my turn to yearn for more

Your soft steady sucking
Resonates deep inside
My femininity fully engorged

Nectar of the gods
A taste of honey
Sweetness made for wet dreams



© 2010 may 28/cb



1 comment:

Jibey said...

The breast offers such primal pleasures... and the place of honey... so that to taste and touch with the mouth is the food of the gods... bringing new life, arousing the dead, feeding the soul of man...