Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fading

erotica - Picture for Me








Dreams; nothing more than memories

The things we did; of what we planned

The murmuring of all the endearments

Soft laughter full of sensual meaning

Eyes sparkling in the light of the moon



Each moment is treasured; each emotion catalogued

The pleasures, the disagreements, the reunions

Each word full of flavor with all its nuances

Love in all its glory; compassion and pitfalls

Even anger and disappointment; communication rectified



Dreams; these memories are fragile in this condition

Writing fades upon parchment; turning into dust

Visual views of these pages are limited

The sands of time-whatever that reality is

Cannot be held by the flesh of my hands



Be in my dreams forever as the reality

Makes no sense in the light of day

The granules of time; like sand

Seems to slip between my fingers

Leaving me with empty hands



Keep me in forever; where we will always be happy

Where the flames of love and affection will never fade

Demons and angels accompany us; that too is real there

Our dreams will be continue therein; never false

Hold me tight; my dreams are fading fast...













© 2010 30 may/cb

No comments: