Monday, May 31, 2010

True Colors




You say yellow; I say blue


You say cold; I say warm


You say what you say; yet I am wrong






Little things keep building up; taking its toll


The pros and cons; the list keeps getting longer


There is more negative these days; the positive is lost






When we click; it is heaven on earth


Connections of the mind, body and soul; nothing interferes


Yet different point view we clash; no middle ground is found






Religion, politics-everyday affairs; daily a sadness creeps in


We are far-then close-then far again; this yo-yo keeps going on


Ranting and raving-yelling; where has the tenderness gone?






My breath is held-suspended in life; my steps are paused


You do not like who I am; these changes have been subtle


Slapped in the face; my pride-your pride-both have been hurt






True colors starting to bleed; reality is seeping in


You walked away without a glance; rage coloring your exit


My feet stand ready to fly; do I stand or do I stand down?






Do I stand or do I stand down...











© 2010 31 may/cb

No comments: