Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bloody Endings




That knife thrust deep into me
Over and over repeating that night
The sudden darkness which came into my life

A jagged gash across my heart
Wounded feeling of intense pain
Blood gushing forth with no end

Forbidden caresses of warm wanton flesh
Hungrily dining on each other skin
Feeding our carnal desires

Those lips so tender yet brutal upon my skin
Burning your brand upon me
A sweet torture gladly returned

Our nights turned into days
The days into nights
A cycle repeating itself time and time again

There is and was only you-only me-only us
Fire and ice; never lukewarm
Matches lighting an intense bonfire

Forging from that fire an intense love
Born from a reality not anticipated
A whisper turning into groans of ecstasy

Now suddenly it is gone; you are gone-we are gone
Hidden by the darkness leaving intense pain
Suffocating fires burning a hole through my very soul

That knife so sharp keeps turning
Rending my heart into pieces
Bleeding me to death...


© 2010 may 26/cb

No comments: