Friday, August 6, 2010

Blank Canvas



Before me is a canvas
Pristine and pure
Waiting to be ravaged

The light is just right
My palette here beside me
Brushes all in a row

Creative juices start to flow
Drifting into a haze
My seduction has begun

My hands become my brushes
The feel of paint is
Smooth and silky

The scent of paint
Brings me to a euphoria
My hands dancing with color

Reds for passion
Blues for calm
Yellows for the happiness felt

My eyes are closed
Enjoying the trance
Frantically working faster

Still my eyes see
My hands wander
Caressing my body

Ecstasy felt at each touch
Warmth spreading throughout
Ending in the most pleasant of spots

Still there is no stopping
The urge is too strong
Frantically stroking
Creating until exhausted

When finally done
The canvas now sated
There is a rendition of us
My body covered in color...

© 2008 19 oct/cb

No comments: