Friday, June 4, 2010

Tangled Up




Oh such sweet words we speak


Charming words of romance and flirtations


Such tenderness and warmth is conveyed


Reaching out to each other






Yet with a butterfly touch so delicate


These moments are completely shattered


Ripped apart by a careless whisper


Leaving shattered remnants behind






My heart bleeds with pain and confusion


My eyes fill with tears; salty taste upon my lips


My mind as frozen as my feet on this path


I cannot seem to step forward or backwards






My feelings scream for me to do something


Yet, I cannot as I do not know the solution


For as logical as I can be; this has no logic


It is an affair of the heart not of the mind






My mind tells me I need to pay attention


On one level we create such a passion


On another level we are complete opposites


Clashing with words; comprehension at a minimal






All I can do right now; is take deep breaths


I must find the courage-the words to speak


To find a way to untangle this mess


Will it be my heart who answers or my mind?








© 2010 4 jun/cb

No comments: